Once we have overcome the uncertainties and fears of being a first-time mum, we can focus on planning the baby’s bedroom. Are you thrilled to start?
Here are some tips to make sure you don’t miss a thing:
- Measure the space in the room, to better organize the furniture. This way, you make sure you have enough space for that beautiful crib and chest drawer you were planning to buy.
- If possible, make sure the baby’s bedroom has a window with natural light. It is also important to keep the baby’s nursery well ventilated. You want to create a warm and soothing space.
- Paint the walls with soft and warm colours. You can also use wallpaper to give a special and unique look to your baby’s nursery.
- Keep it simple and avoid clutter. Make it easy to keep tidy and clean with accessible storage accessories.
- Think outside the box and be creative. You can frame a picture of your new-born, create a DIY rattle or add one of your childhood memories. Invest some time to make the nursery a special place for your special little angel.