¿Did you know that all of Fun*das bcn products are made with high quality cotton?
Cotton is a naturally soft material that has many benefits for the delicate skin of your little ones. It is probably the most popular fabric for babies due to the comfort, durability and softness it provides.
Let’s take a look at the cotton properties:
- Hypoallergenic: It means that the cotton has been tested and has properties that help prevent irritation, itching, allergies and infections. All our products are hypoallergenic, so you can relax knowing your baby’s skin is in good hands,
- It’s breathable: Absorbs sweat and allows air to circulate freely, preventing fungus and infections.
- Absorbs well water: we use cotton fabrics in our towels and ponchos for that reason. It is a practical material for drying your baby after a bath.
- Strength and durability: All our products can be washed in the washing machine as many times as you need. It is tear proof and one of its characteristics is that it doesn’t expand. All our products have undergone a shrinkage control and have been treated to prevent lint, which ensures the best quality.
- Softness: the touch of cotton is pleasant, comfortable and delicate, perfect for the newborns.
- It’s versatile: The cotton fibres are very adaptable and depending on how they are woven they can create very delicate products such as swaddles to more sturdy products such as changing bags.